If I had to choose a book in the Bible that’s my favorite, it would be the Psalms.
The Psalms teach theology yet validate the human emotional experience.
Whenever I am down, the best place to go is the Psalms, because there’s always a turning point – “but you are my strength.”
I realize that I’ve already written several devotionals from the Psalms so I’ve created this landing page.
This is my next project, blogging through the Psalms.
- Sit, Walk, Stand – Psalm 1:1
- Music Demo: I Will Love You (Psalm 18:1-3)
- Delight in the Lord (Psalm 37:1-4)
- Day by day and through the night – Psalm 42:8
- Drive Through God – Psalm 46:10
- The Bible: Our Heart’s Antivirus – Psalm 119:11
- Psalm 119:105 Simple Scripture Song