The Colossians Project: four years of studying and writing devotionals from the book of Colossians.
Why do I call this a project? Because I decided to dive in. A project gives writing focus. Colossians, a sister book in many ways to Ephesians, doesn’t get the attention it should.
It all started in January 2010 when I was mostly unable to attend the ladies study at Calvary Chapel Seaside, who had chosen that book. I decided that my next blogging project would be writing through the book of Colossians.
These are short devotional posts with questions and scriptures to look up for further thought.
If you ever wanted to study the Book of Colossians, here’s your chance.
Feel free to share or print for your Bible Study.
- Since We Heard of Your Faith: Colossians 1:1-4
- Faith, Love, Hope: Colossians 1:3-8
- Never Cease to Pray: Colossians 1:9-12
- Delivered from Darkness: Colossians 1:13-14
- The Image of God: Colossians 1:15
- Created by and for Him: Colossians 1:16-18
- Pleased to Reconcile: Colossians 1:19-20
- Once Alienated: Colossians 1:21-23
- Rejoicing in Suffering: Colossians 1:24-25
- Christ in You the Hope of Glory: Colossians 1:26-29
- Face to Face: Colossians 2:1-3
- I Am With You In Spirit: Colossians 2:4-5
- Don’t be Cheated: Colossians 2:6-8
- The Incomplete is Now Complete: Colossians 2:9-10
- Correcting Our Perspective: Colossians 2:11-15
- The Substance is Christ: Colossians 2:16-17
- Hold Fast to the Head: Colossians 2:18-19
- Self-Imposed Religion: Colossians 2:20-23
- Your Life is Hidden With Christ: Colossians 3:1-4
- Don’t Be Put Off – Put it Off: Colossians 3:5-11
- Put on Love: Colossians 3:12-15
- Let the Word Dwell: Colossians 3:16
- Whatever You Do: Colossians 3:17
- We’re All Under Authority: Colossians 3:18-25