Welcome to the Christmas edition of “Getting to Know Your Blogging Friends.”
1. Paper with Bows
or gift bags:
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving Weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? February
5. Do you like eggnog? Eggnog Lattes!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Slot Race Car Track!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Grandchildren; I don’t anymore–they like $
8. Easiest person to buy for? Husband
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, made out of pots that Betsy gave me.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I Mail Christmas cards
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No bad gifts
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Well, we watch 24 hours of The Christmas Story every year
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When/If I get a Christmas Bonus (Grizwalds)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the baked stuff that I can’t eat anymore (no sugar) — 2009 update (I’m eating sugar now, but I’ll prob go back to my crazy diet Jan 1.)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, as many as possible, and white magnolias!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No; nor do I care to try.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Red Poinsettias
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 Christmas Eve, rest in the AM
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The Intense Schedule–especially in the Church Life (2009 update: I’m doing next to nothing this year.)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Baby Jesus in a half Walnut I bought in 3rd Grade
24. Favorite place for Christmas dinner? Missy’s
25. or Happy Holidays? MERRY CHRISTMAS!!